Adding Global Golf Post to your address book
How to Add Global Golf Post to your email address book:
- Go to Keyword Mail Controls.
- Click Customize Mail Controls For This Screen Name. For AOL version 7.0, in the section for “exclusion and inclusion parameters,” include the sender’s domain name. For AOL version 8.0, select Allow email from all AOL members, email addresses and domains.
- Click Next until the Save button appears up at the bottom. Click Save.
- In the message list, click a message from the recipient.
- On the Tools menu, click Add to Address Book.
- Click on Contacts along the left side of any page.
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner of the Contact Manager.
- In the Email field, type the email address.
- Click Save to add the address to your contacts list.
- Right click on the sender’s email address and choose Add to Address Book.
- You can also configure your junk mail settings by visiting Mail > Preferences > Junk Mail.
- Click “Options”.
- Click “Safe List.”
- Add the domain to your Safe List.
- Click OK.
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, under E-mail, click Junk E-mail.
- Click the Safe Senders or Safe Recipients tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Enter an e-mail address or internet domain name to be added to the list box, enter the name or address you want added, and then click OK.
- Open the email from your Bulk Mail box
- Click on “Send to Yahoo for Review.” Yahoo’s system administrator will make the change so messages from the domain you’ve selected will be delivered to your inbox.
- Look for a blue link that says “Add to Address Book.”
- Check off the addresses you would like added.
- Click the Add Checked button to add to your address book.
If any of the above steps are not accurate for the version of your mail program, contact your mail program’s support or help pages.