Some golfers are conventional when it comes to their headwear. Some are a little more adventurous. Below are the top 10 greatest golf hats of all-time:
10. Shingo Katayama — His headcover even had the same hat.
9. Bill Murray — Never one to shy away from the spotlight, Murray shows off his style.
8. Masters Regular — Now this is dedication.
7. Alvaro Quiros — Quiros rocked style to go with the long ball.
6. Piggy Back Tiger — Tiger’s fans have always come up with many ways to show support.
5. Gary Player — The Black Knight’s iconic logo is a recognizable part of his ensemble.
4. Tiger Woods — Nobody had to guess who the owner of this hat was.
3. Lee Trevino — A perfect hat for the occasion at the 1971 U.S. Open.
2. Greg Norman — A trademark of his brand and personality.
1. Ben Hogan — Perhaps the most iconic hat in all of golf.