Attending The Masters typically requires a lot of luck or a lot of money, but you at least have to give yourself a chance.
That chance is now available for next year’s tournament. The Masters ticket lottery process began this past Monday and is open until June 1. All applicants will be notified in late June whether they won a golden ticket.
ENTER MASTERS LOTTERY HERE: https://tickets.masters.com/en_US/index.html
The odds, while not publicized by Augusta National, are quite small. There also aren’t loopholes we are aware of to increase your chances of being selected, given the need to provide a social security number, e-mail address and permanent residential address. Only one application is allotted for each household.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about the ticket lottery process:
– You must apply online. Applications are not accepted by mail, carrier pigeon or otherwise.
– You can’t apply from multiple addresses. One application is all you get.
– You can apply for any and all days, but you only can win tickets for one day.
– You must be 21 years or older to apply, due to a legally binding ticket agreement that must be signed.
– You will be e-mailed if you are selected. Tickets are mailed in March 2018.
To those applying, we wish you the best of luck.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST: